Welcome to the SPOOF CLOTHING terms and conditions for use. Please read through them carefully before placing your order. By accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Please also read our Privacy Statement regarding personal information provided by you.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please email our customer service team using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.
We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
Delivery & Returns
1. We aim to despatch your goods by recorded delivery within 3 business days.
2. Delivery charges are £10.00 per order.
3. As most of the products we create are customised for the specific customer, only faulty goods can be returned. Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. Please refer to the 'Returns Policy' section for full returns information.
Faulty goods are defined as:
- Having a hole or tear in the garment
- A discrepancy in equal size garments
Any faults to the garments caused by damaged packaging that occurred in transit can be dealt with upon providing photographic evidence in the first instance and then the subsequent immediate return of said damaged goods.
We have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
Under no circumstance can an order be returned for the following reasons:
- You've ordered the wrong size after agreement of preview and order list
- You don't want or like the colour
- You don't want or like the design
- You have entered the wrong details / information / content during the customisation process on the website and then agreed to the preview
- You have changed your mind about the purchase of our t-shirts or polos
4.Refunds will only be made to the original credit/debit card or PayPal account.
Consumer Protection Regulations
1.You have the right to cancel a contract, but as Spoof Clothing produce customised items specific to the customer, there must be a valid reason for the cancellation, and if items have been produced prior to the cancellation then a charge may still be incurred.
2.If you wish to cancel a contract, please write or e-mail us clearly stating your full details, invoice number and cancellation instructions. To cancel the contract, you must give us notice within seven working days starting from the day after you take delivery of the order.
3.Once you have cancelled the contract, you have a legal "duty of care" to take good care of the goods. You must return the goods to us at your expense to the address below - we would advise that you use a recorded delivery service for small items and an insured courier service for larger items. Please mark all parcels clearly with your order number.
4.The full regulations can be viewed at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
1.We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your diaplay facility, we cannot guarantee that your perception of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
2.All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible.
3.We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published including prices and promotions. An order is considered confirmed only after it has been despatched to the customer.
4.Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are inclusive of VAT.
5.Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you via e-mail as soon as possible.
Purchase of Products
1.When you place an order request on our website we shall e-mail you an acknowledgement of your intended order. Our acceptance of an order does not take place until dispatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged.
2.We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of any order may result from one of the following:
- The product ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment.
- The identification of an error within the production information (including price).
3.If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you via phone or e-mail. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
4.The laws of England shall govern the contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. Your statutory rights are not affected.
5.We will take all reasonable care, in so far as in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
6.Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. If the item has been despatched we shall collect the item from you free of charge.
1.Payment can be made by any method specified in the Order Form. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
2.All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of the order is the price of the products ordered plus the delivery charge.
3.All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
4.The payment charge is made at the point the order is dispatched.
1.Spoof Clothing shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
2.All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Spoof Clothing. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Spoof Clothing.
3. Spoof Clothing has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, 'brand' disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
4.Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to websites, which are not under the control of Spoof Clothing. When you activate any of these you will leave the Spoof Clothing website and Spoof Clothing have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website, which is not under the control of Spoof Clothing.
5.These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Spoof Clothing or any of its employees or agents.
6.These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
2. We will not, under any circumstance share any information or material you provide to Spoof Clothing.
3. We ask for your name, telephone number, home address, email address and delivery address. We require this information to provide an accurate service. We also gather this information for internal record keeping and to improve our service and products.
1. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
2. We have no access to your debit, credit card or financial information. Please see Order Process and Payment on this page for further details.
3. We use traffic log cookies such as Google Analytics to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. We also use a cookie to keep the contents of your basket available between pages.